Discover the power of using a single, affordable, integrated course, content, calendar, student, and registration, and payment system to help you deliver unprecedented results for your Classes No hardware or software to buy, download, install or maintain.
- No annual licenses, upgrades, support costs, or hosting fee.
- Easy and secure web-based registration for your live training events
- Online course catalogs allow registration for multiple classes
- Accept multiple forms of payment including all major credit cards, Purchase Orders, Checks and even use your own merchant account
Acteva Class Management software will transform the way your organization creates, publishes,
promotes, sells and manages training-related programs. From very basic and standalone classes
to enterprise wide training programs, the platform offers a very powerful, scalable, yet easy to use
solution. Acteva's Class Management software caters to the following markets:
- Acteva Class Management can be used for small organizations where it can streamline the set up and registration and payment needs of recurring workshops and classes with relatively simple administration needs but with more marketing needs such as Promo Codes and Gift Cards. These are typically local kids-oriented classes, such as dance and other performing arts, or vocational and/or hobby-oriented standalone workshops .
- Acteva Class Management can also be used by organizations that manage a series of recurring Courses which have more complex logistics and administrative needs. Examples include programs on vocational or professional skills upgrade or Continuing or Community education, where many courses are taught repeatedly throughout the year and may have different locations, instructors, and possibly housing/lodging requirements. These Organizations typically use the marketing tools, such as promo codes and gift cards as well as the Acteva email tools to keep students abreast of new courses being taught.
- Acteva Class Management is very well suited too for Corporate Training
organizations where the needs are perhaps more demanding in terms of student management, marketing,
instructor and classroom administration and logistics requirements. Corporate Training programs
often have recurring programs in multiple locations, with or without the need for managing pre-requisites,
per-paid contracts, certification programs, and lodging. Measuring outcomes through scored course
evaluations is available help manage a large number of ongoing course and classes. Classes can be
easily added to large Conferences and other types of meetings. Acteva's Class Management software
will take care of all your back-office workload with powerful administrative tools for Creating, Promoting,
Selling and Managing your programs while you focus on increasing attendance and ultimately revenues.